TripGo

1. Input bus route number

Could you add an option to bring up a bus route map by taking the current location from gps and manually entering the bus route number? This would be very useful for when I'm already on a bus but I don't know how far away my stop is.

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

That certainly sounds useful. There is a slight complication in that not every bus of the same bus number goes to the same destination and stops at the same stops, but that’s not a prohibitive issue. We’ll consider it for a future update.

2. Ability to arrive "before" event start time in Agenda

Agenda items have routes which end at the exact time of the start of the event. I absolutely love this feature, but it would be nice to have the option to be "early" to events by 10/25/30 minutes so as to avoid delays and in the case of work or whatever, time to get a coffee or familiarise self with surroundings etc etc

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option to add stop in a trip

It would be useful to have to option to add stop(s) in between the departure and destination. For example, if I'd like to have a stop at/pass over Haymarket on my way from Chatswood to Kensington, I could have the option to schedule the trip so it passes through Haymarket.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. a map version of the departures from a bus stop

so you can see buses in realtime as they approach and filter them based on another stop the bus stops at.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Favorite Individual Transit Route

Ability to favorite an individual bus or train route's timetable to see its own timetable and map route, and possibly add or remove multiple routes from that stop, sort-of like a personalized transit stop with only the routes you use from that particular stop.

You can currently favorite a transit stop although it displays all the bus and train routes' timetables from or passing through that stop, and sometimes there are a heap of services running from a single stop.

I hope I explained it well :{ Thanks.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Arrival Alarm

It would be great to have an alarm to indicate you arrive at the stop to leave the bus/train/etc.
    So you can keep ur phone in the pocket without continously checking your position

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We used to have this feature but it had some reliability issues, so we’ve currently disabled it until we get to fix the issues with it as we don’t want people to rely on it and then end up where they didn’t want to go…

7. Show bike share locations on the map

Similar to how bus stops pop up when zooming in. When tapping on one, the callout should shop how many bikes or parking spots are available - even better if the icons themselves gave an indication of that.

I guess this should be an option that can be turned off in the settings.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. If possible offline routing.

Even though I don't have 3G I'm still able to use this app perfectly. It's just sometimes if plans change or if there is delay of trains or buses that goes out of the time frame it was supposed to be. It's hard to find a short cut. If it's at all possible, keep up the good work thanks

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This makes sense but our routing engine requires quite a lot of data which is prohibitive to enable full offline routing. However, what might be possible is to download time tables in advance for trips that you have planned ahead. That way you could then look up times which fall outside the range that you previously selected.

9. Exclude non-Opal trips

Hello

My suggested trip is to get a manly fast ferry but I don't want to pay extra on top of my Opal

I'd rather see the government ferry time given please

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Alarm clock

If I haven't unlocked/used my phone in a certain time period before a calendar entry, can TripGo make the phone ring like an alarm clock, to wake me up? (This is different from the notifications currently present, as they only work if I'm already awake and have my phone with me.)

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Would love to see real-time data included for Canberra.

Hi there,
    I know you already have great Canberra support, but it would be great if you could use the NxtBus real-time data as well.
    Thanks,
    Tim

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Filtering for multiple bus numbers

When looking at a timetable it would be useful to be able to filter for multiple bus numbers at the same time - instead of just one.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Option to include all transit trips as free

I'd like an option to set all transit trips as free. I have a transit pass and so any trip I take on transit doesn't cost any extra. In Vancouver BC, where I am, this would be complicated by the fact that we have zoned passes, and you'd need to code a widget that allows the user to input exactly which zones the pass is for (ie. valid for zones 1 and 2 but not 3).

Denis!
    Vancouver BC

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Set preferred route

If there are multiple buses from alternate close-by stops then allow to nominate a preferred route/stop.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Foldable bike support

None of the transit apps supports using foldable bikes. In this mode, you can cycle to a subway station nearby, use the subway, and then use the bike from the nearest subway station to your destination. Basically, cycling replaces walking to and from the stations.

Paired with routes that minimize changing lines such a feature would be swell

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. new view in departures list which is sorted alphabetically by suburb instead of by time

i'm always confused looking at the million screens at the train station. i know where i want to go, but i'm always hunting for it on the screens. i know you have a filter, but it'd be better if i didn't have to filter.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to remove auto 'Home' option in agenda

For some reason in between appointments the agenda part wants to take me home. I might be at the office all day and only schedule things i need to leave the office for, so the ability to swipe right on home and exclude it from agenda is necessary. This is different to swiping to remove the trips to and from home in that period.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Platform number when using train in Melbourne

Just add the platform number so you don't need to waste time searching it at the station. Thanks guys!!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Additional alarm to remind when to leave

Love the reminder about when to leave. I have mine set for 15 mins. Can we have anther one to set for the actual time to leave?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Get me home drunk

An interface for getting home after a few too many, big button that says home with easy read text.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion, we will consider this for future updates! For now, we recommend saving HOME (in capitals) as your first favourite. When drunk, just open TripGo, tap on Favourites and then “To HOME”.
    Enjoy the party!

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

TripGo

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base